The News That Matters to You: Delivered by Commercial Experts
Welcome to the monthly news round up from Commercial Experts, where we tell you about the news that matters most to your business. We know you lead a bust life and aren't glued to the news. That's why we are; to help you keep on top of what's changing in the world of business.
- The News That Matters to You: Delivered by Commercial Experts
- Inflation Falls by More Than Expected in Year Leading to November
- Central Banks Expected to Begin Cutting Interest Rates in 2024
- Price of Petrol Falls to Lowest Level in More Than Two Years
- UK Government to Introduce New Rules to Cut Migration
- Tax Reform Incoming for Sole Traders and Partnerships
- Save Money With Commercial Experts
December 2023 proved a microcosm of the year's economic rollercoaster. Interest rates and less disposable income led to decreased footfall in shops, which prompted many business owners to tighten their belts. Yet, amidst the caution, pockets of hope emerged. With inflation falling in the UK's economy, petrol prices getting cheaper for many, and early signs that interest rates might be due a drop, there are possible signs of encouragement. This is a quick round up of the the business headlines that matter most to you and your business.