What Is a Business Loan?
At some point, every business needs a bit of extra cash in the bank. What better way to fund this than with a business loan?
Have a read of the business loan questions we come across the most to find out everything you need to know about how they work, what types are available, and how to get one for your business.
- What Is a Business Loan?
- Can I get a loan for a new business?
- How do I apply for a business loan?
- Are business loans tax deductible?
- Does a business loan affect your credit score?
- What are the risks of business loans?
- Can you get a business loan on bad credit?
- What are the main benefits of a business loan?
- How much can you borrow with a business loan?
- Can you take out more than one business loan?
- Are business loans fixed or variable?
- Does the UK Government offer business loans?
- Are business loans secured?
- Get Your Business Loan Today
What is a Business Loan?
A business loan is like any other loan, but one that is used specifically for business-related purposes. It's often one of the first things businesses consider when they want to raise capital.
Loans can be taken out to pay for exciting expansion plans, to buy new stock or specialised equipment, or to help your cash flow.
Whatever your needs, a business loan could help.